Starting a CMTA Support & Action Group is a two-step process. First, anyone interested in starting a Support Group is welcome to complete and submit the online "Start a Support Group" request form. When the request information is received by the CMTA it is processed for approval.
Please follow the steps below to submit a Support & Action Group start requst to the CMTA:
You must be a registered member of the CMTA Online Community in order to submit a "Start a Support Group" request.
- See the How Do I Register to Join the CMTA Online Community? page for registration instructions.
- Log in to the CMTA Online Community and navigate to the community home page; click on "Start a Group"
- From the "Start a Group" page click on the start a "Support Group" link under the support group section
- Complete and save the "Start a Support Group" request form.
- The information is sent to the CMTA for approval. As part of approval process, a CMTA representative will be contacting you for an interview.
The CMTA thanks you for you interest in becoming a Suppport & Action Group Facilitator.