The CMTA Forums have been moved to our our new site, but the user account information for the CMTA Forums has not yet been fully integrated with the registration for CMTA Online Community membership, so please note the following:
- You may use the same username and password for both the CMTA Forums and the CMTA Online Community or you may use different usernames and passwords. (Password and other changes to either your CMTA Forums or CMTA Online Community user account will not affect the other user account.)
- Even if you choose or have chosen the same username and password, you will need to log in separately to each area in order to access and use its features. This means that even if you are logged in as a member of the CMTA Online Community, you must still log in here to use the CMTA Forums.
- If you are/were a registered user of the CMTA Forums, you may continue to use your forum username and password to log in to the CMTA Forums.*
- If you are/were not a registered user of the CMTA Forums, you'll have to register to use the CMTA Forums and request account activation before you can log in.
- Not a member of the CMTA Online Community? You don't need to be to use the CMTA Forums, but you should join now so you can take full advantage of all the other features of our new site. (You can use the same username and password for both the CMTA Forums and the Online Community.)
*Forgot your CMTA Forums username or password? If you don't remember your CMTA Forums username, email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to locate it for you. To reset your password, click here.